Recon Bottle 1.0Black
About the product
The RECON Bottle is a sustainable outdoor water bottle, made from 50% recycled content* in both the cap and bottle. Topped with Hydrapak’s new patented Read more.
- Product description
The RECON Bottle is a sustainable outdoor water bottle, made from 50% recycled content* in both the cap and bottle. Topped with Hydrapak’s new patented twist cap that provides an experience like drinking out of a glass. RECON was born out of the collective belief that great gear for the trail can and should be lower impact on the environment. An enlightened way to hydrate. *Recycled content is achieved through allocation of a third-party recycled plastic using a mass balance method.
- Smooth flow twist cap is quick to open/close – 180° turn delivers the perfect flow rate for a glass-like drinking experience; twist back to close for leak-proof transport
- The wide-mouth design includes an integrated TPU bail handle that is comfortable to carry, lightweight, and nearly indestructible
- Slender bottle shape, designed to fit in your backpack pocket, but versatile enough for everyday use – fits in most cup holders
- Indented finger groove provides a better grip including with gloves and in all weather conditions
- Cap and bottle made with Eastman Tritan® Renew™ copolyester material with 50% recycled content* - the equivalent of 9x single-use bottles
- Minimally designed with only 2-parts, the cap and inner gasket separate for easy cleaning, and along with the bottle, are all dishwasher safe
- Impact, stain, and odor resistant, as well as 100% BPA, BPS and BPF free with no residual taste
- Wide working temperature range (min temp -20°C / -4°F, max temp +99°C / 210°F)