Lightweight tunnel tent for expedition use.
Where you have the option to choose a tunnel tent for rugged conditions, this is the one.
• Low weight, high stability, and quick installation
• Large vestibule with zip side opening
• Equipment pockets and att achment points for clothes line
• Large ventilation openings at both ends
• Light, strong DAC aluminum poles that remain stable in strong winds
• Guy rope att achment points and peg points for stable assembly
• Compression storage bag in superlight fabric
• Outer tent in light, siliconized Ripstop Nylon fabric
• Wide pole channels for possibility to use with extra poles set.
6068 Helium Expedition Tunnel 4 Tent
|Dimensions outer tent, WxLxH:||2300x5300x1200 mm|
|Dimensions inner tent, WxLxH:||2200x2300x1100 mm|
|Total area:||1105 m²|
|Sleeping area:||51 m²|
|Water resistance, outer tent:||3000 mm|
|Water resistance, ground sheet:||7000 mm|
|Fabric, outer:||30D RS Nylon Si/PU|
|Fabric, inner:||40D RS Nylon 240T|
|Fabric, ground sheet:||Nylon 210T PU coated|