Garments featuring a Dermizax® membrane withstand a water column of at least 20,000 mm and provide excellent wicking ability. This means that a Dermizax® membrane is ideally suited to high-intensity activity in extreme weather conditions.
• Always wind and waterproof (water resistance = at least 20,000 mm)
• Very high wicking ability (up to 40,000 g/m2/24 hours for 2-layer. Up to 30,000 g/m2/24 hours for 3-layer)
• Dynamic breathability ensures temperature adjustment
• Very high elasticity for superior comfort
• Retains its properties year after year
• Is machine washable like other textiles